The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC) is currently operating under its Site Specific Covid Safe Plan that ensures a carefully controlled environment for all exhibitors and visitors.
All GCCEC team members have been trained in accordance with COVID-Safe protocols and are well versed in GCECC procedures and processes.
The Exhibitor Services team has curated the following list of helpful pointers to ensure a successful experience. GCCEC offers a range of products and services that will not only enhance exhibitor ability to attract delegates but also alleviate the stress of preparing for an event at GCCEC.
LAW OF ATTRACTION
The Gold Coast attracts more delegates than any other destination in Queensland so be sure to make the most of the sales and networking opportunities at your event at GCCEC. A couple of current guidelines:
- All stand orders (catering, data, AV) should be submitted 21 days prior to the event. A late fee may apply.
- Any on-stand marketing collateral must be individually distributed to delegates.
- Custom stand design must be pre-approved by GCCEC.
The GCCEC team of experts is hands-on and upholds the highest level of work to ensure safe and timely bump in and out.
- A scheduled and staggered time for bump in/bump out has been adopted to allow for physical distancing.
- GCCEC has 5 loading docks open 7.30-4pm, easily accessed from Gold Coast Highway.
- All exhibitors and contractors must wear safety vests (available on-site at vending machine).
COVID safe practices ensuring exhibitors and delegates are kept safe include:
- Exhibition aisles have been made wider to accommodate socially distanced traffic flow.
- GCCEC security and/or COVID ambassadors support exhibition services.
Exhibitors and stand visitors must adhere to current social distancing regulations.
GCCEC offers a range of convenient and tempting catering options that help exhibitors stand out. A few ideas not in our menu include:
- Gin tasting
- Boutique local beer sampling
- Live customised cooking stations
All catering options are currently served by an Event Assistant who has been trained in accordance with our COVID-Safe practices.
GCCEC provides a range of services to help bring your exhibition vision to life. The in-house technology team can facilitate:
- Exhibition rigging
- Hanging points
- And/or direct you to specialist service providers