Queensland Government Health Direction – Conditions of Entry
From Thursday 14 April 2022, there is no longer a requirement to check-in, or to be fully vaccinated to visit the Centre.
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre operates with best practice control and management processes that ensure our venue offers a safe environment.
Our COVID safe practices remain in place and we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and adjust risk management responses accordingly.
Our COVID safe practices include:
- Encouraging at least 1.5 metres between individuals
- Maintaining good hand and respiratory hygiene
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of venue
- Communication, consultation, instruction, training and supervision of team
- Hygiene reminder messaging throughout venue