The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC) is the largest regional convention centre in Australia, custom-built to meet your every event need. It is an intelligent building, adaptable to the most advanced technology and has been designed to provide unsurpassed conferencing and exhibition facilities and services. It is a unifying space, where people come together to interact, to learn and to exchange new and exciting ideas and innovations.
The interactive Centre has been crafted as a central business force for the Gold Coast. It is a place that cultivates enterprise and embodies the prestige, energy and confidence of a destination that is the resort capital of Australia.
Key Features & Services
Exclusive in size and purpose designed, the Centre was developed to ensure maximum flexibility and seamless flow in conferencing and meetings through offering key features and services such as:
- 10,000 square metres of total exhibition space across the ground floor
- 6,000-tiered seat arena, divisible into three spaces
- 6,345 square metres exhibition hall, divisible into four halls
- 22 meeting rooms of varying size
- Picturesque foyers and terraces with an abundance of natural light
- 2,000 square metres of parklands and external space
- EarthCheck Gold Accredited
- Dedicated onsite Box Office and Ticketek
- On-site expertise offers localised knowledge and experience
- Cutting-edge wireless technology
- Over 1,400 undercover car parks
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre has set a benchmark for conferencing and meetings in Australia. Whether you are hosting an intimate meeting for 10, a conference for 6,000 delegates or an elegant gala dinner, the award-winning team at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre know it's in the seamless delivery of each and every detail that leads to the ultimate event success for our clients. View our venue capacity and dimenions here.
The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre offers an on-site parent's room that is conveniently located on the ground floor near the main entrance of the building. Parents are provided with all the essentials to make their visit enjoyable, including a change table, kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator and comfortable seating options.